SQL Server Data Service (SSDS) is a highly scalable and cost-effective on-demand data storage and query processing web service. It is built on robust SQL Server technologies and helps guarantees a business-ready service level agreement covering high availability, performance and security features. Microsoft SSDS is accessible using standards based protocols (SOAP, REST) for quick provisioning of on-demand data-driven & mashup applications.
Customers can use SQL Server Data Services to store virtually any amount of data in the Cloud. They can query and modify data as required by the specific business scenarios. SQL Server Data Services support standards-based REST and SOAP interfaces designed to work with any Internet-development toolkit. The primary wire format is XML. Developers and service providers can quickly run on-demand applications with ease. The data has flexible schema which can be modified dynamically by the application. The data is provided with high availability and reliability virtually anywhere, anytime.
Technical Benefits are
* Easy access with REST and SOAP protocols
* Flexible, WEB 2.0 friendly data model and wire format (XML and others) with
* Scale, with virtually no restriction on storage
* High availability, almost always available from any location
* Fast, reliable access, durable backup
* Easy to deploy solutions and modify user data
* Geo replication to help ensure business continuity
* Built on robust Microsoft SQL Server database technologies
Check more on
Things borrower must know about Pre Closing Home loan - Most people tend to take a home loan for 15 to 20 years as this usually offers the lowest home loan interest rates. Now to prepay the loan, you have to pa...